Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Episode Six

Hello, and welcome to The David Terhune Show. Today I'd like to perform my hit song, Your Name Backwards, live from our studios in Wellfleet, Massachusetts. If you'd like to sing along, just follow the bouncing ball (ball not included).

When I first saw you, I didn't know what to do

I liked your sweatshirt, and the shape of your head

And I forgot everything that worried me when you told me your name backwards

When I first kissed you, I knew what I had to do

At your apartment we drew animals in bed

And I forgot everything that worried me as you wrote out your name backwards

We told each other the worst thing we'd ever done

But we looked at each other, and I saw the kindest women I'd ever met backwards

I kept your secret, you promised me you'd keep mine

And we walk together for lunch across the Brooklyn Bridge

And I forgot everything, and I told you everything

And you showed me everything when you told me your name backwards

When you told me your name backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment